Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Students Resist Colleges, Strap on Empty Holsters

Students Resist Colleges, Strap on Empty Holsters


Students Resist Colleges, Strap on Empty Holsters on Opposing Views. Issues, Experts, Answers.


I have seen several threads with folks displaying their beautiful custom holsters. I#d like to know of members who make custom holsters as I am in the.


Because it#s the God-given right of every American college student to bring a loaded handgun to class, the Students For Concealed Carry On Campus are staging a national protest during which they#ll wear empty holsters to school. ...


I really like the thread about exotic holsters, I even have two different holsters myself. That thread got me thinking and searching. Who has pictures.


Your work space. It’sa place some compare to a prison cell. For others, it’sa peaceful place where even the most far-out tasks always manage to.

No comments:

Post a Comment